7 reasons to choose the GapGun Pro
1. Small, light and ruggedly designed. The GapGun can take multiple measurements of most surface shapes up to ten times faster than other gages.
2. No surface damage. Laser triangulation technology means the GAPGUN never touches the measurement area.
3. The measurement head may be removed from the GapGun’s body and attached to a robot or coordinate measuring machine.
4. The GapGun does not need to be connected to a PC by a cable. It may be connect to the PC by 802.11 Wi-Fi.
5. Photographs may be uploaded to the GapGun’s large color touch screen to give operators pictorial and written directions.
6. The GapGun’s statistical process control system software makes planning, collection and analysis of data easy.
7. The GapGun allows dramatic improvement in measurement repeatability and reproducibility as it conforms to QS9000-MSA.
Super Hi-Resolution GAPGUN HEAD
Application: Aerospace high accuracy gap and flush, large fasteners.
Field of view: 15m/0.06"
Max gap & flush: 10mm / 0.4"
Resolution: 25u / 0.001"
WLAN or LAN data connection
Color Touchscreen Display
Two Rechargeable Batteries
300 degree head rotation
Automotive Customers who use the GapGun:
GapGun Edge Break Plus saves time by utilizing Third Dimension’s industry leading optical sensor technology and uniquely engineered software to inspect the edges of turbine components at incredible levels of precision. This portable laser gage system provides a fully auditable trail throughout the manufacturing process as proof of quality. The sensor technology incorporates a unique ultra-high precision head that focuses on small areas in extremely high detail acheiving repeatability of less than 10 microns.
Aerospace Customers who use the GapGun:
GapGun BSE - Measure break edges, chamfer, profiles, small gap, flush and radii
For more information...
Click Here or
Call Accurex at: 1-800-535-5798
Check out related products at the following links