Standard GapGun Applications
Automotive -- painted vehicles including Body in White
Aerospace -- panels, doors and hatches.
Interiors -- dashboards and trim
Doors, hatches and other openings
Carbon fiber layering
7 reasons to choose the GapGun
1. Small, light and ruggedly designed. The GapGun can take multiple measurements of most surface shapes up to ten times faster than other gages.
2. No surface damage. Laser triangulation technology means the GAPGUN never touches the measurement area.
3. The measurement head may be removed from the GapGun’s body and attached to a robot or coordinate measuring machine.
4. The GapGun does not need to be connected to a PC by a cable. It may be connect to the PC by 802.11 Wi-Fi.
5. Photographs may be uploaded to the GapGun’s large color touch screen to
give operators pictorial and written directions.
6. The GapGun’s statistical process control system software makes planning, collection and analysis of data easy.
7. The GapGun allows dramatic improvement in measurement repeatability and reproducibility as it conforms to QS9000-MSA.
Standard GapGun Measurement Head
Applications: Generic, automotive or aerospace gap and flush, interiors, sealants, ring gauges
Field of view: 40mm / 1.6"
Max gap & flush: 25mm / 1"
Resolution: 60u / 0.002"
WLAN or LAN data connection
Color Touchscreen Display
Two Rechargeable Batteries
300 degree head rotation
Automotive Customers who use the GapGun:
Aerospace Customers who use the GapGun:
For more information...
Click Here or
Call Accurex at: 1-800-535-5798