Breuckmann OptoTop-HE - Digitalization System
The well-established Breuckmann OptoTOP white light scanner has become one of the most successful 3D topo-metric measuring systems worldwide over the last 15 years. Highlights of the system include:
- Extremely fast 3D data acquisition rate of about one second per scan is achievable by using the structured light scanner's patented MPT-projection unit.
- 1.4 mega-pixels (optionally 6.6 mega pixels) camera guarantees the 3D scan data is of the highest resolution and accuracy.
- 30 mm to 1700mm (diagonal image) measuring ranges are available.
- User defined sensor configurations with measuring fields from a few millimeters square up to 5 meters are possible.
- Measuring field are easily changed by interchanging camera objective lenses and/or the sensor bases.
- High accuracy calibration of the white light 3D scanner can be achieved within a few minutes of the user's time.
- Lightweight (2kg) carbon-fiber base column allows for infinite integration possibilities into any positioning systems such as robots or coordinate measurement machines.
- Built-in projector light source provides crisp, clean data without the problems associated with laser speckle.
The OptoTOP-HE-system supports all methods of combining scans to measure 3D parts
- Complete sensor integration into positioning systems such as CMMs.
- Scan alignment interpreted by object geometry, index marks and reference spheres.
- Highest accuracy 3D scan alignment using a combination of photogrammetric and stereo-metric navigational systems by the means of real-time tracking systems.
- Best-fit orientation of all measuring 3D data can be achieved by additional alignment based on all or user specified surface geometry of the measured object.
- Rotary turntables or other positioning systems can be easily integrated.
Portable design makes the OptoTOP easy to set up
Very large point cloud density (several million points per scan)
Non-contact 3D data collection
Very Fast Acquisition time (<1sec per scan)
For more information...
Click Here or
Call Accurex at: 1-800-535-5798