TubeInspect P16 - The Powerful yet Simple method to measure tubes
Aicon TubeInspect P16 efficiently facilitates:
- Set up of an automatic tube bending machine.
- Monitoring of a tube bending machine’s production.
- Reverse engineering of an existing tube for low volume tube production or spare parts.
- Sorting of tube production.
Aicon TubeInspect P16, an automated 3D tube measurement system:
- Consists of sixteen overhead latest GigE high resolution cameras that provide a fast, automated 3D measurement of tubing, brake lines, hydraulic lines, exhaust pipes and molded tubes.
- Accompanying Bending Studio software provides a COMPLETE analysis of tube shape and tube profile, not just at the bend points.
- New stable and durable glass material cell ensures igh precision photogrammetric reference frame.
- Provides optional direct feedback to CNC tube bending machines, allowing for quick corrections of out of specification tubes and faster set-up of new tube designs.
- Requires no special fixtures or holding devices. Place the tube in TubeInspect as tube measurements and analysis are completed within seconds.
- Suspends tubes along their entire length, reducing the problem created by systems that only support tubes in a few locations.
- Compares tubes directly to CAD models or to a master tube. A go/no-go output indicator shows all areas in or out of tolerance.
- New TubeInspect P16 ncludes lateral doors on each end allow longer tubes to be supported on workbench surface.
TubeInspect applications include:
- High volume production.
- On-line corrections to bending machines.
- Elimination of various test equipment reducing change-over time.
- Fast efficient prototype production.
- High level of quality assurance tube manufacturing.
- Reverse engineering of sample tubes.
For more information...
Click Here or
Call Accurex at: 1-800-535-5798