TubeInspect - The Powerful yet Simple method to measure tubes
Aicon TubeInspect quickly and efficiently facilitates:
- Set up of an automatic tube bending machine.
- Monitoring of a tube bending machine’s production.
- Reverse engineering of an existing tube for low volume tube production or spare parts.
- Sorting of tube production.
Aicon TubeInspect, an automated 3D tube measurement system:
Consists of sixteen overhead cameras that provide a fast, automated 3D measurement of tubing, brake lines, hydraulic lines, exhaust pipes and molded tubes.
Has inspection software that will provide a COMPLETE analysis of tube shape and tube profile, not just at the bend points.
Provides optional direct feedback to CNC tube bending machines, allowing for quick corrections of out of specification tubes and faster set-up of new tube designs.
Requires no special fixtures or holding devices. Place the tube in TubeInspect as tube measurements and analysis are completed within seconds.
Suspends tubes along their entire length, reducing the problem created by systems that only support tubes in a few locations
Compares tubes directly to CAD models or to a master tube. A go/no-go output indicator shows all areas in or out of tolerance.
TubeInspect applications include:
- High volume production.
- On-line corrections to bending machines.
- Eliminates test equipment and reduces change-over time.
- Allows for efficient prototype production.
- Provides of high level of quality assurance for tube manufacturing.
- Reverse engineering of sample tubes.
Result graphics allow the user to quickly judge whether a tube is within tolerance or not.
Tubes of any shape and size can be placed inside the TubeInspect Chamber